Friday, June 26, 2009

a few new arrivals!!

A few Japanese fabrics arrived this week, one from bulabean~ the squirrels holding a parasol on aqua, and from sobella~ Bo Peep, and a cute little fairytale one. Then to top it off, I got the cutest gnome and mushroom vintage lamp off etsy!! I am sooo in love with this adorable lamp, and my collection of these irmi lamps is slowly growing. I'll share in an upcoming post of all the ones i've collected to date!!

Isn't this the cutest!! :)



Hope you have a fantastic week-end!!

11 comments:

  1. I can see why you like the lamp..very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEver saw a lamp like this before ... cute.

    FREE PAINT OFFER ~ this is legit
    https://www.glidden.com/index.do

    Happy weekend ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to fall in love with these lamps as you post them too! What shop are they from???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got the fabric! I received yours today. Thanks for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this post is filled with cuteness!
    and the ladder leaning on the lamp adds to the cuteness of it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything above makes me so happy! Off to bed, where I know I'll dream of elves and mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lamp is incredible! I know I would go gaga over it as well :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those fabrics are fabulous. What fun they'll be to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooo jealous of your fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with that lamp! The fabric is so YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!