Monday, August 3, 2009

Sew Deerly Loved~ One Month!!

It has been one month since I started Sew Deerly Loved! With over 80 sales, I would say it has been a fantastic month!! Yay!! There has been many new additions in the last week from some of Paula Prass' Flight of Fancy line, a few from Erin McMorris' Park Slope line, to some MM dots!! :)

I put in a large pre-order for some new Japanese fabrics, and should be getting those in at the end of August or early Sept. I also recently ordered from The Holland House for some super cute Little Red Riding Hood and gnome fabric, along with some of cutest trims/sewing ribbon.

Here is a little sneaky peaky to what is coming soon!




I really appreciate all the support that has been so generously given from all my blogging friends during my first month! THANKS!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

  1. Big fan of your new ribbon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable choices!!! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kerri on a wonderful month. After you emailed me that you live in Bremerton, I emailed you back that I just live in Port Orchard. Small world! YOur work and your shop is lovely. Since you are LDS, I am assuming that I may see you at stake conference time...we should figure out a way to recognize each other. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I can't wait for that little pink deer print to come in...it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is all so cute! thrilled that you will have the Holland House stuff, the ribbon is super cute! Now I know I can cut into mine, since you will have some for purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaack! I'm going to need some of that ribbon -- it's TOOOO cute! I hope you'll post when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your new selections, toooooo cute!! Opened up my own little etsy store yesterday....it's as nerve racking as it is exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until you get those cute new Japanese fabrics...please let us know when they are in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats kerri! i'm chomping at the bit for those new fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all so cute!! I love the pink one with mushrooms, umbrellas - it looks a little like Heather Ross.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!