Wednesday, July 11, 2012

pinwheels in the park~ quilt top!

I finally finished the pinwheels in the park quilt top!  Almost a year later, but better late then never, right!?!  And I just adore it, so it makes me wonder why it took me that long to finish it.  I guess life just gets too busy sometimes!! 


It is a pretty large quilt being 71” x 54 ½”  I think it is my largest lap size I've done.   Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with the quilting.  I've never stippled anything that large.


It is fun to see some of my favorite fabrics in such a large block, like Annie Farm Stand, Old New 30's, Cath Kidston, and Sugar & Spice.  Such a lovely combination.  :)


I think this is my favorite one!


I love the pretty wildflowers that are in my back forest.   Nature sure has it's beauty, and flowers are pure bliss!!


I hope you are having a lovely week!   We are sure enjoying our summer!!   We are celebrating my daughters birthday this week-end so I need to get going on making a few things for that.  She is having a strawberry party so am excited to see how I can pull it together.  :)


7 comments:

  1. Kerri, your pinwheel quilt is beautiful!! Love all the pretty fabrics together! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt and great photos. I love the dappled light and all the greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is gorgeous! Pinwheels are my favorite! I love the fabrics you've used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks my friends, for your sweet comments!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!